EcoSoul Accomplishments 2010 -2012
• 2010—Participated in the Soul Stroll for Health Sponsored by the Mills-Peninsula African American Community Health Advisory Committee.
• 2010 and 2011—Led Mindfulness in Nature Workshops Black Women’s Media Project: Be Still Retreat.
• 2011—Developed and Facilitated Workshop/Presentation Amplyfying the Healing Aspects of the Natural World: A Multicultural Perspective on Ecotherapy at Edgewood Family Services in San Francisco.
• 2010 and 2011—Co-Presented with Dr. Michael Mason at Earth Medicine Alliance Conference and Facilitated (2) Spiritual Ceremonies of Healing for Land and People at Hunter’s Point and West Oakland.
• 2011—Received microgrant from Moonifest for a sense of place and ecospiritual workshop to be delivered Fertile Ground: An EcoSoul Journey with the Ancestors.
• 2010—Present Provide ongoing coaching and spiritual mentorship to clients.